On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Swords & Soldiers on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 25th 2019, in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Swords & Soldiers for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Swords & Soldiers, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Swords & Soldiers – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: February 1st 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available
- List of changes
Fixes issue with Campaign 4, causing the game to crash if started before the previous campaigns were completed
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Two Tribes (Twitter)