On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Super Mega Baseball 3 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 13th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Mega Baseball 3 – Ver. ???
- Release date: early Summer 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds the Custom Pennant Race Mode
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Metalhead Software PR
How to download updates for Super Mega Baseball 3 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Mega Baseball 3, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.