On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 4th in Japan, and April 5th in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission – Ver. 1.01.01
- Release date: April 24th 2019 (North America) / April 25th 2019 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- 16 new cards with 14 coming from the movie Dragon Ball Super: Broly
- UM5-054 Vegeta：BR (SSGSS)
- UM6-050 Goku：BR (SSGSS)
- UM5-068 Broly：BR (Fury, Battle Suit)
- UM6-052 Vegeta：BR (SSG)
- UM5-059 Bulma：BR (Snowsuit)
- UM5-061 Gine：BR
- UM5-063 King Cold：BR
- UM6-058 Bardock：BR
- UM6-065 Broly：BR (Normal, Damaged suit)
- UM6-068 Cheelai：BR
- UM6-067 Lemo：BR
- UM5-065 Nappa：BR
- UMPW-01 : Goku: Zeno (SS4)
- UMPW-02 : Vegeta: Zeno (SS4)
- UMPW-03 : Trunks: Future (SS1) (Prison Suit)
- UMPW-04 : Sealas (Normal)
- New content for the Creation Mode
- 13 Super Attacks
- 14 Abilities
- 16 Character designs
- 7 Accessories（Super Attack Type)
- 13 Accessories（Ability Type)
- 4 new battle stages
- 10 Extra Mission, available from the Hero Lab
- Added Camaraderie Bonus for newly added characters (11)
- Bulma’s voice in-game has been replaced by the voice of a new actress, following the passing away of the original voice actress.
- Background music new options: players can now customize the background music with theme songs from Super Dragon Ball Heroes World Mission and Dragon
- Ball Heroes anime series.
- Help text added in the Team Battle and DB Cup Online Menu screen.
- Game crashes when starting a tournament in Hero Stadium with Dark Demon God as an avatar, in God Class Up or Super God Class Up.
- Trunks navigation voice disappears during the battle after playing mini game “Charge Impact” in the Hero Lab.
- When attempting an online battle while Trunks voice has disappeared, the game gets stuck when Pursuit chance appears.
- Reward conditions in Creation Mode do not work properly.
- Unlimited rewards glitch in the Creation Mode
- Using an original custom card created with elements from the Free Update (Character Stickers, Ability, Accessory item and Super Attack Accessory items) in an uploaded Edit Mission will prompt up a connection error message. Note that this error does not occur in Story mode.
- List of changes:
- adds 4 new SR ranked cards
- adds 4 new stages
- adds new extra mission mode
- and more!
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Bandai-Namco
How to download updates for Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.