On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Son of a Witch on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 4th 2018 in North America, and December 5th 2018 in Europe)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Son of a Witch – Ver. ??? (Demon Hunter Update)
- Release date: April 17th 2021 (North America) / September 15th 2021 (Europe)
- Patch notes:
- A new class: Lich, who brings the total number of available heroes to 11
- The Hell level with 7 new enemy types and 4 new bosses
- 7 new special challenge rooms
- 7 new weapons, including the Blade of Light which reminds us of a lightsaber
- 18 new magic items with various new gameplay mechanics
- 3 new random potion effects
- 3 new new magic spells
- 5 new pets, each helping the heroes in a different way
- 27 new achievements
- Endless Arena leaderboard
- various minor improvements and bug fixes
- The game is now fully translated to English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bigosaur PR
How to download updates for Son of a Witch for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Son of a Witch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.