Last week, SEGA announced that Shining Resonance: Refrain will be released on July 10th in Europe and North America, and that Japan would also get the game two days later (on July 12th).
We also got some details about the playable Heroes:
- Kirika Towa Alma (the Diva of Nature): she uses her bow to deal damage from a distance while supporting allies with healing magic.
- Sonia Blanche (the Lightning Princess): fierce, yet elegant, she darts across the battlefield with her sword and shield, dealing damage to single targets in quick bursts.
- Agnum Bulletheart (the Pyromaestro): always aiming to be the center of attention, Agnum deals massive damage to large groups of enemies with explosive fire magic.
- Lestin Sera Alma (the Glacier Sentinel): he uses ice magic to slow down enemies before cleaving through them with his trusty halberd.
- Rinna (the Whirlwind Sylph): brings some cheer to the party with her lighthearted attitude. She deals heavy damage from the back lines with powerful magic abilities.
- Yuma: armed with the power of the Shining Dragon, he fights with dragon-like ferocity to protect his friends.
Finally, here’s the latest trailer for Shining Resonance: Refrain…
… alongside a few screenshots:
Shining Resonance: Refrain (Switch) comes out on July 10th in Europe and North America, and July 12th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: SEGA PR / 4Gamer