In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for I am Setsuna on the Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd 2017 in Japan, Europe and North America).
How to download updates for I am Setsuna for the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for the game, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated. You should have the latest version of the game installed the next time you turn your Nintendo Switch on;
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
Naturally, the update process is the same for the retail version, released exclusively in Japan.
I am Setsuna – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 13th (Worldwide)
- File size: ??? MB
- Patch notes:
- List of changes/additions:
- adds the Temporal Battle Arena
- Additional notes: click here for more details about the Temporal Battle Arena!
- Screenshots (courtesy of Famitsu):
Click here for more Software updates!