RPG Maker Fes: Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.1.3)
In this post, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for RPG Maker Fes on the Nintendo 3DS (originally released on November 24th 2016 in Japan, June 23rd 2017 in Europe, and June 27th 2017 in North America).
How to download updates for RPG Maker Fes for the Nintendo 3DS?
To download updates for RPG Maker Fes on Nintendo 3DS, you have three options:
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- search for RPG Maker Fes on the Nintendo eShop, and select the update;
- use the option in the Nintendo eShop Settings.
RPG Maker Fes – Ver. 1.1.3
- Release date: June 23rd (Europe) / June 27th (North America)
- File size: 82 blocks or 10.25MB;
- Patch notes:
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
- Additional notes: unfortunately, NIS America does not provide patch notes for this update, so we don’t know what it adds, fixes, or changes. Naturally, it’s highly recommended to download it as soon as possible, especially if you’re planning to use the online features of the game. Important note: this update is only for the European and North American versions of the game, not the Japanese one.
Click here for more Software updates!