On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Resident Evil 6 on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 29th 2019 in Europe and North America, and October 31st 2019 in Japan).
Click here for more Software updates!
Resident Evil 6 – Ver. ???
- Release date: October 29th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
This update adds gyroscopic and motion controls.
- Additional notes: this is the Day 1 Update for the game. Unfortunately, it’s not clear what other changes/improvements were made (if there’s any).
- Source: Capcom (Twitter)
How to download updates for Resident Evil 6 for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Resident Evil 6, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.