On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Piczle Colors on Nintendo Switch (originally released on January 31st 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan).
How to download updates for Piczle Colors for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Piczle Colors, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Piczle Colors – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: March 28th 2019 (Europe, North America) / March 29th (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- new puzzles
- usability features
- smoother controls
- various bugfixes
- Additional notes: as with Piczle Lines DX, the new puzzles are completely free!
- Source: Score Studio (Twitter)