On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Ninja Jajamaru Collection on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 12th 2019 in Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Ninja Jajamaru Collection – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 19th 2020
- Patch notes:
- Changed the max. number of Jare Coins to 999 in “Jajamaru no Yokai Dai Sensen”
- The “Play” part of “Jajamaru no Yokai Dai Sensen” will be updated in this future. This change is in preparation for this.
- In Classic Titles, save and load are now activated by a long press of the ZL and ZR buttons respectively
- Added a setting to the pause menu of the Classic Titles to disable the save and load functions tied to the ZL and ZR buttons
- Fixed a soung glitch in some Classic Titles
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Famitsu
How to download updates for Ninja Jajamaru Collection for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Ninja Jajamaru Collection, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.