Looking for a pretty cool video game-themed backpack to carry your stuff around? If yes, then you might want to check out the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild backpack available on ThinkGeek, for $59.99. Its design is based on the Traveler’s Shield, and features a bright blue interior with the Sheikah’s Eye Symbol inside.
It also has a padded back and straps, along with a double zippered closure, and even a padded laptop/tablet sleeve (though you will only be able to fit small models in there…). Let’s just hope that this backpack isn’t as fragile as the actual Traveler’s Shield in-game, or ThinkGeek will have plenty of angry customers to deal with! One thing’s for sure, though: you’re certainly not going to use that backpack to go surfing…
Here’s some details about this backpack:
- Breath of the Wild Shield Backpack
- Officially-licensed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Modeled after the in-game Traveler’s Shield
- Bright blue interior features a print of the Sheikah’s Eye Symbol
- Closes with double zipper
- Padded laptop/tablet sleeve inside
- Interior organizer with zipped pocket and 3 open pouches
- Lightly padded hardsided front
- Heavily padded back with adjustable backpack straps
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or simple hanging
Animal hide and sturdy wood100% cotton shell with 100% polyurethane strap face and 100% polyester strap back, mesh, foam, and lining
- Care Instructions: Surface clean with damp cloth. Use mild soap and air dry. Abrasive cleansers or cloths will damage shell.
- Exterior Dimensions: 18″ diameter x 3 1/2″ deep
- Laptop/Tablet Sleeve: 10 1/2″ wide x 1 1/2″ deep x 12 1/2″ tall (top closes with a hook-and-loop strap so could go up to 14″)
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
And here’s a few pictures:
Interested in this The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild backpack? You can order yours right now on ThinkGeek!