On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Katana Zero on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 18th, 2019 in Europe, North America, and Japan)
Click here for more Software updates!
Kanata Zero – Ver. ???
- Release date: May ??? 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds Hard Mode
- adds Speedrun Mode
- adds exclusive Cat Petting Tech (TM)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Devolver Digital (Twitter)
How to download updates for Katana Zero for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Katana Zero, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.