On this page, you will find everything there is to know about the Software updates for Karaoke Joysound for Wii U (originally known as Wii Karaoke U by Joysound, first released on December 8th 2012 in Japan, and October 4th 2013 in Europe).
NB: the app was discontinued in Europe earlier this year, so the updates listed on this page only applies to the Japanese version. Also, this page was created in October 2017, so it only lists updates released from that month onwards.
How to download updates for Karaoke Joysound for Wii U?
To download updates for Karaoke Joysound for Wii U, you have the following options:
- let the Wii U do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated. You should have the latest version installed the next time you turn on your console;
- while being connected to the internet, launch the game from the Home Menu (not the Quick Start Menu, that bypass the update check). This will trigger the download manually. All you have to do is wait a few minutes, and you’re done!
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply launch the game. The title screen should have the Karaoke Joysound for Wii U title instead of Wii Karaoke U by Joysound.
Click here for more Software updates!
Karaoke Joysound for Wii U – Ver. 4.0.0
- Release date: October 30th 2017 (Japan)
- Patch note:
- changed the name of the application to Karaoke Joysound for Wii U
- “Post to Miiverse” feature discontinued
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo