On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Just Shapes & Beats on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 31st in North America, June 7th 2018 in Japan, and June 21st 2018 in Europe).
How to download updates for Just Shapes & Beats for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Just Shapes & Beats on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Just Shapes & Beats – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: November 15th 2018
- Patch notes:
- Mixtape Update: 5 new tracks for the players to jam to.
- Added Korean Language Support
- Various Quality of Life features added
- List of changes:
- adds new tracks by Shirobon, Fantomenk, Zef and Meganeko
- minor fixes to gameplay and the engine to keep the game running smoothly on all platforms
- bug fixes
- Additional notes: this is but the first update for the game, more to follow in the future!
- Source: Berzerk Studio PR