On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Jump Rope Challenge on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 15th 2020 in North America, and June 16th 2020 in Europe and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Jump Rope Challenge – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: July 1st 2020 (North America) / July 2nd 2020 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- New Features
- Added ability to double jump
- Increased max goal setting to 3,000 jumps
- Added new background images (x6)
- Added Nintendo-character outfits (x12)
- Inkling (girl)
- Inkling (boy)
- Arcade Bunny from Nintendo Badge Arcade
- Fixed several issues to improve gameplay experience.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nintendo
How to download updates for Jump Rope Challenge for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Jump Rope Challenge, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.