In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 26th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Hou – Ver. 1.1.0
- Release date: August 7th 2018 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Adds voice acting for Tomitake Jirou
- Applies to the following scenarios:
- Higurashi Outbreak (Kamikanshi-hen)
- Various CG pictures have been modified, and spelling errors have been fixed
- the position of the cursor in the TIPS is now saved, and you can now scroll quickly using the L and R buttons
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Famitsu