On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 16th 2021 in North America and Europe, and November 17th 2021 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story – Ver. ???
- Release date: June 15th 2022 (North America, Europe) / June 16th 2022 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- adds controller remapping
- adds a latency adjustment tool
- provides general performance optimizations
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Riot Forge (Twitter)
How to download updates for Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.