On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Grow: Song of the Evertree on Nintendo Switch (originally released on November 16th 2021 in Europe and North America, and November 17th 2021 in Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Grow: Song of the Evertree – Ver. ??? (Patch 3)
- Release date: January 20th 2022 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Builderkin should stop making some bad decisions about where they build town objects
- Builderkin have expanded the variety of caves you see on worlds
- Builderkin have upped the decoration placement cap per a town area (this will be a PC only update)
- Traderkin has expanded shop inventories
- Traderkin has setup a new trade area. Where-ever shall you find it…?
- The Everkin have expanded the range of items they will trade for.
- Coppertop is now accepting a new range of tasty treats that can be used for Alchemy
- Worldkin says: World Seeds can now be released as soon as they are planted
- Puzzlekin says the puzzles shouldn’t be puzzling anyone anymore!
- The Reportkin have been working to get Stats on worlds reporting correctly
- Updates to Book lighting in various environments (was too dark/too bright in some areas)
- Front end being too bright when exiting certain areas of the game
- Player getting stuck in places (various fixes here)
- Updates to Nature Reserve cameras for keyboard and mouse users
- Some updates to grass clipping and character clipping
- Updates to seating positions being offset on some chairs and couches
- Pallas should stop following you around the world 😄
- Fix for Arralyn bakery quest not completing if she is assigned to bakery before quest begins
- 500 miles achievement no longer includes Kazumi travel
- NPC laugh lines fixed
- Community garden looks more ‘garden-y’
- Fixed an issue where screenshots didn’t always match the actual save location
- Fixed issues where planters were spawning under ground
- Total time played will display correctly now
- Big trees should be choppable!
- Reduced the size of the Everkid talk interact
- Chests and other items in caves don’t reset any more
- Other fixes (everkid sized (aka little) fixes that are too long to list)
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: 505 Games
How to download updates for Grow: Song of the Evertree for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Grow: Song of the Evertree, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.