February was quite the big month for Summoning Focus/Events in Fire Emblem Heroes, what with the 2nd Anniversary celebrations. And guess what… it’s not over yet! The latest Summoning Focus was revealed today: it’s called Kitsu and Wolfskin, and it features new Heroes from Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest.
This Summoning Focus runs from February 20th to March 8th, and includes the following Heroes:
- [5 ★ Focus] Kaeton, Lupine Collector (from Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest). Voiced by Ted Sroka. Artist: Okuma Yugo;
- [5 ★ Focus] Velouria, Wolf Cub (from Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest). Voiced by Angela Marie Volpe. Artist: kawasumi;
- [5 ★ Focus] Kaden, Kitsune Braggart (from Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright). Voiced by Max Mittelman. Artist: Kusugi Toku;
- [5 ★ Focus] Selkie, Free Spirit (from Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright). Voiced by Lexi Klein. Artist: Enkyo Yuichiro.
Here’s the trailer introducing this new Summoning Focus and its Heroes (English and Japanese versions), alongside some pictures:
Also, a Grand Hero Battle featuring Panne (Proud Taguel), from Fire Emblem Awakening will go live on February 24th, and will run until March 5th.
Alongside the new Summoning Focus, the following will go live:
- a new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses, allowing players to earn up to 13 Orbs;
- a new set of Story Maps, and more precisely a new Story Chapter called “A King’s Worth”, including the usual set of 5 maps;
- a set of Quests related to that Story Chapter.