Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
Inti Creates have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2, to be released “soon”.
Here’s the debut trailer, some details, and tons of screenshots:
Join Zangetsu, Dominique, and the rest of a brand new cast of characters as they battle with swords, whips, and more to defeat a new demonic threat in Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2! Curse of the Moon 2 brings classic 2D action and a dark, 8-bit aesthetic together with modern playability. The multiple-scenario structure of the previous title returns with an epic new story supervised by IGA (Koji Igarashi) himself.
Players take control of Zangetsu, a swordsman from the far east who bears a deep grudge against demonkind. Zangetsu must battle his way to the demonic stronghold, but he doesn’t have to do it alone! Zangetsu can ally himself with a brand new cast of characters he meets along the way and add them to the playable roster.
Three brand-new playable characters appear in Curse of the Moon 2, including the exorcist Dominique. Each new character adds a variety of gameplay options, abilities, and ways to complete the games’ many stages.
Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection
SNK have announced two more games for the Nintendo Switch as part of their NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection (with more to come later):
- King of Fighters R-2
- Samurai Shodown! 2 (previously available exclusively
Both games will be released this Summer worldwide, and will cost 7.99€ / $7.99 / 800 Yen each. They will allow 2 players to play together with just one copy of the game, and options to change the exterior designs of the virtual handhelds.
Here’s some videos and screenshots for both games:
And here’s details about the two games:
King of Fighters R-2
Take the popular hit fighting game THE KING OF FIGHTERS wherever you go! Create a team of three fighters and aim for the top!
- 23 fighters in total, including hidden characters! Of course, the game is also in color, bringing these characters into sharper, more vivid definition!
- Edit a fighter in Making Mode for an extra spin on the game! *Not available during DC data transfer
- Take on a friend in either Tabletop Mode or Handheld Mode. Find out who is worthy of the KOF throne!
Samurai Shodown! 2
HAOHMARU, TACHIBANA UKYO, NAKORURU, and many other fan favorites dive straight into 16-bit battles! Customize your character and take down the big baddie!
- Each character has two playstyles (slash and burst), so pick which one you feel comfortable with!
- Completing certain requirements nets you special cards that can power up your characters!
- Find out who has the true Samurai Spirit by taking on a friend in either Tabletop Mode or Handheld Mode!
NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection King of Fighters R2 and NeoGeo Pocket Color Selection Samurai Shodown! 2 (Switch – eShop) come out this Summer worldwide.
Source: SNK PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!