Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Ciel Fledge announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
PQube have announced yet another game for the Nintendo Switch: Ciel Fledge. It’s described as “wholesome simulator about raising a daughter in a future world that still has hope”, that features an “enchanting art-style, and a smooth instrumental soundtrack inspired by Japanese City Pop”. It will be released this Fall in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Following an attack by a destructive alien force that threatens the existence of humanity, a mysterious young girl arrives on ARK-3, a magnificent city built in the sky… Brought into your care, it’s up to the player to take Ciel under their wing, and raise her through the years until she is ready to fledge the nest. Lose yourself in the sights and sounds of the city, and with compelling management gameplay, you can ease into the daily routine by using a helpful schedule to plot activities for Ciel: such as classes and hobbies, or hanging out with friends.
- The World of Ciel: It is the year 3716 and an alien threat – known as “GIGANT” – has forced humanity to abandon earth. They have left behind what is now a dangerous wasteland, and instead live on massive, flying cities in the skies above. Your home ARK-3 is one of them, until one day a mysterious girl is found and rescued to safety…
- The Life of Ciel: You are chosen by ARK Administration to name, adopt and raise her as your daughter until she reaches adulthood. This includes helping her through school and choosing hobbies, finding a part-time job, or just spending time together. Your decisions will have a massive impact on her life and which of the many outcomes of the story you will experience.
- The Personality of Ciel: Ciel is unique to each player and her age, height and weight will change as the years pass by. With a range of outfits, equipment, and multiple endings to the game, it’s up to you to shape what kind of person she becomes.
- The Battles of Ciel: Be it homework, maths classes or fighting monsters: life on ARK-3 in the year 3716 holds many challenges. Help your daughter overcome them by completing challenging match-three puzzle battles, and watch her as her abilities and traits grow.
Ciel Fledge (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for Pawarumi, which is now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop:
The background story is quite dark. It’s about how Axo – you – the pilot of Chukaru, destroyed every Earth defence while being controlled by an alien entity. The first four levels of the game are actually flashbacks, the last level is your revenge!
Pawarumi, best described as Rock-Paper-Scissors with lasers, is a shoot’em up set in a futuristic, yet pre-Columbian, inspired universe. The sense of accomplishment in reaching the best ending for the game is just a fraction of what is presented, all of which is set in a 3D world with stunning music and sound to heighten the atmospherics.
The player has only one life in the game, and your shield will reduce strength by a third every time you are hit. Pawarumi features a powerful mechanic called the Trinity. The three basic weapons are controlled by coloured divinities – Condor (laser) is blue, Serpent (Gatling gun) is green and Jaguar (missiles) is red. Enemies you face are powered by the same divinities, and by targeting with the same as them, or different colour, you trigger one of the three bonuses of the Trinity – Boost, Drain or Crush. But be warned, there are both positive and negative consequences.
Shooting with a weapon of a different colour than the enemy will either Drain or Crush. Drain transform enemies’ pain into energy that charges Super Attack. Crush multiplies the damage you deal to enemies by a factor of 1.5. No Frills equals more spills!
- Three difficulty settings, each with its own alternate storyline.
- The difficulty curve is designed so that a player that beats the game in easy mode gets ready to play in normal mode and then in hard mode.
- The three weapons of the player are red, green and blue and are tied and linked, to enemy factions and divinities: jaguar, serpent and condor.
- Cool eye candy special effects.
- The Nintendo Switch™ version of Pawarumi has a unique ship, the Joyful, that adopts the colours of your Joy-Con
Pawarumi (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 24th in Europe and North America.
Source: Manufacture 43 PR
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
Here’s the latest character profile for Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble, introducing Victoria:
The strength of will is essential to join the Whitefang. A woman with the strength that Wolfram also admires appears in”TINY METAL: FULL METAL RUMBLE”. Victoria is sometimes said to be cruel, but she does so with her justice. Her purpose in the battlefield is …
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 11th worldwide.
Source: Area35 (Twitter)