Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Japanese release date for Iconoclasts, but also…
- Warlocks 2: God Slayers
- Arcade Archives Omega Fighter
- ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97
- TETRA’s Escape
- Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition
- Cycle 28
- Speed Brawl
- Bad North
- WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom
Today, Dangen Entertainment announced that Iconoclasts will be released on August 2nd in Japan. Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Iconoclasts (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 2nd in Japan, and most likely on the same day in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Warlocks 2: God Slayers
Yesterday, Fat Dog Games announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Warlocks 2: God Slayers, releasing in October in Europe and North America. Here’s the debut trailer:
Warlocks 2: God Slayers (Switch – eShop) comes out in October in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Arcade Archives Omega Fighter
Here’s some screenshots for Omega Fighter, this week’s Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch:
Arcade Archives Omega Fighter (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 26th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97
Here’s some screenshots for THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97, the latest ACA NEOGEO release on Nintendo Switch:
ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97 (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 26th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Yesterday, Ratalaika Games announced yet anpother game for the Nintendo Switch: TETRA’s Escape, a platforming puzzle-game by ABX Games. Here’s all you need to know about it:
TETRA’s Escape is a platforming puzzle-game all about blocks. Blocks named Tetras and it is down to the players to all that they can, to save them and make the most out of their special ability. Via the means of shape-shifting, Tetras can turn into different Tetrominos and used to fill holes and master puzzles, in an attempt to reach the portal on the other side of the level.
But, don’t just go expecting a linear adventure, as sometimes crafting a staircase to the heavens is the only way to make it to the end, so if you dare to dream big and go block mad, you might just have what it takes to bring all the Tetra’s back home!
- 7 hours’ worth of content, which includes 64 levels to beat
- Increasing difficulty
- Conventional 3 star system with Bonus Trophy
- Explanatory images to walk you through Tetra’s abilities, which includes: Block Jumps, rotations, mirror effects, transformations, bombs for undoing transformations and more!
- Original Soundtrack by Levi Bond
TETRA’s Escape (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans
Here’s the launch trailer for Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans, now available in Europe and North America:
Here’s the latest video clip for Speed Brawl:
In @SpeedBrawl you can use your tag-team partner to launch powerful assists or clutch last-second hail marys! #indiedev #brawler # gamedev #unity3d #switch #xboxone #ps4 #pc #speedbrawl pic.twitter.com/ow7ltq0Hnq
— Speed Brawl (@speedbrawl) July 24, 2018
Speed Brawl (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition
Here comes another game from Digerati on Nintendo Switch! Introducing Fall of Light: Darkest Edition, an atmospheric action RPG develoepd by RuneHeads. The “Darkest Edition” features all the original content, as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons. It’s playable in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, and Hungarian.
Here’s all you need to know about the game:
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight.
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies!
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe!
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Earlier this month, Pill Bug Interactive announced the upcoming release of Cycle 28 (an “addictive 2D momentum-based shooter with upgrades, screen-shaking explosions , and a mystery at its heart”) on Nintendo Switch.
Here’s all you need to know about it:
You think Cycle 28 is a 2D space shooter in the classic arcade style, where only your score matters. The controls are simple. The action is fast-paced. Intense dogfights lead to epic, screen-filling bosses. But the truth is: You don’t know what Cycle 28 is. Not yet.
Playing as Olivia Bergen – a flight lieutenant that has become separated from her fleet – you only know Cycle 27. You live it over, and over, and over again. And if that wasn’t bad enough, every time you drop from warp they are waiting for you.
You don’t know who they are or what they want. You just know you’re the only thing between them and home. So you get better, faster, stronger. Maybe one of these Cycle’s you’ll figure it out. Until then, you can only keep dying.
- Kaleidoscopic space combat — Power slide your way between more bullets than any lesser pilot could handle. Nothing feels better than using your ship’s gun to propel you through enemy-infested space as you grip the trigger ever tighter.
- Upgrades — Beat your personal high score in a run to unlock upgrades. With 121 possible configurations, customise your ship and master new tactics to live just a little longer.
- Evolving story — Uncover the secrets of why you’re stuck in Cycle, why they’re hell-bent on destroying everything you love, and just who they really are.
- Epic original score — A powerfully atmospheric mix of modern orchestral and retro electronic sounds by Jordan Rees (Blade Runner 2049 IMAX Countdown, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC Trailer, The Defenders TV Trailer).
Cycle 28 (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 2nd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Pill Bug PR
Here’s the latest video clip for Bad North:
— Kingdom Two Crowns is OUT NOW! (@RawFury) July 24, 2018
Bad North (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest video clip for Wandersong:
— Greg "Wandersong is OUT NOW" Lobanov (@theBanov) July 24, 2018
Wandersong (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year.
WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom
Here’s some pictures for the latest set of DLC for WorldNeverland – Elnea Kingdom, releasing this week: