Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Subsurface Circular announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Shelter Generations
- Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut
- Shift Quantum
- Bear with Me
Last week, Mike Bithell announced that Subsurface Circular was headed to the Nintendo Switch next month, on March 1st. This version of the game will cost the same as on other platforms: 5.99€ / £4.79 / $5.99.
Here’s one, lone screenshot:
Subsurface Circular (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 1st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Mike Bithell (Twitter)
Last week, Circle Ent. shared some additional details about Shelter Generations on Nintendo Switch:
The beauty of nature goes hand in hand with its unforgiving rawness. In Shelter Generations you embark upon unique journeys in the wild that present varied challenges and familial love – it’s a memorable experience wherever you play.
There are two games included in this special digital collection. Shelter 2 (with the Mountains DLC included) follows the life of a mother Lynx; it’s a journey of parenthood in which nurturing your cubs is paramount for survival. You need to hunt for food and utilise maternal instincts such as calling the cubs closer, making sure they drink water from rivers, and lifting and carrying them from harm’s way. You need to raise them safely until they reach adulthood, with a different experience and circumstances each time you play.
Paws: A Shelter 2 Game is a standalone experience based within the same world. In this poetic adventure you need to explore and survive the wilds as a cub, interacting with the environment and forging a surprising alliance. It features puzzles, a special soundtrack and plenty of memorable moments.
Shelter Generations also includes the official soundtracks of both Shelter 2 and Paws: A Shelter 2 Game; you can enjoy the music at any time. In addition there are two ‘living book’ experiences to take you further into the Shelter world – ‘Fables From the Den’ and ‘The Lonesome Fog’.
Shelter Generations offers a unique gaming experience on the Nintendo Switch.
- Shelter 2 – Play as a mother Lynx, raising and protecting your cubs in a beautiful but challenging world
- Paws: A Shelter 2 Game – Guide a cub through detailed landscapes in a unique narrative adventure
- Perfect for headphones – Listen to the full soundtracks for both Shelter 2 and Paws
- Go further into the story – Read and experience two ‘living books’, each telling a unique tale
- Play in the TV, Desktop and Portable modes
- A Switch console exclusive
Shelter Generations (Switch – eShop) is releasing in March in Europe and North America.
Source: Circle Ent. PR
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut
Last week, Digerati and Blue Wizard Digital announced that Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut was headed to the Nintendo Switch next month. Here’s all you need to know about it:
As well as being copiously stuffed with a ridiculous number of mind-twisting puzzles, the Switch version features touchscreen controls for maximum intense finger action in handheld mode. And if you’re not a fan of comic ultraviolence you can enjoy the sanitised safety of PG Mode for a bloodless and gore-free good time!
In addition to that star-studded roll-call, Slayaway Camp features the incredible voice-over talents of Mark Meer, better known to gamers as Mass Effect’s Commander Shepard, and Derek Mears, who plays legendary killer Jason Voorhees in the 2009 reboot of Friday the 13th.
- Includes the base game and the following additional content: Deluxe Edition, My Gory Valentine, HellCamp, Monthly Murderers Series 1 & 2, Supernatural Forces, and Santa’s Slay
- 300+ Fiendish puzzle levels to massacre your way through
- 60+ Killers to cause comical carnage with, including deranged wackos such as Mutant Hillbilly, Kevin, and the killer inter-dimensional clown: THAT
- 90+ Gorepacks with delightfully OTT kill scenes to shock and entertain
- Finger-stabbing fun enabled! Play using touchscreen controls in handheld mode
- Feeling squeamish? Choose PG Mode and play without blood or gore
- Starring Mark Meer (Cdr. Shepard from Mass Effect) as Skullface and Derek Mears (Jason from Friday the 13th) as Jessica
- Genuine hair-metal soundtrack by legendary Canadian group GNÜ TRUNTION
- Created by Jason Kapalka (Peggle, Bejewelled), Nate Schmold & Jessi Ross (Cosmochoria) and Ido Yehieli (Cardinal Quest)
Slayaway Camp: Butcher’s Cut (Switch – eShop) comes out in March in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Last week, Red Panda Interactive and Fishing Cactus announced that Shift Quantum, a cyber-noir action-puzzle platformer in black and white, was headed to the Nintendo Switch in Spring. Here’s all you need to know:
Axon Vertigo, the world’s leading authority and most trusted friend in cerebral contentedness programming, promises to deliver better life quality for everyone. Connected to the Shift Quantum program, people will be enjoying a thoroughly entertaining and relaxing experience, while Axon Vertigo analyzes the activity of their brain to understand its functioning regarding pattern recognition and creative thinking better. All this with the willing to offer people what they’ve been looking for: happiness.
Shift Quantum is a cyber-noir action-puzzle platformer in black and white, with a unique gameplay mechanic called SHIFTING. Solve puzzles and create negative space by inverting the world and transform barriers into escape routes. Use this unique SHIFT mechanic to your advantage and overcome the game’s obstacles.
Shift Quantum (Switch – eShop) comes out this Spring in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Fishing Cactus PR
Bear with Me
A few days ago, Exordium Games announced that Bear with Me, an episodic noire adventure game, was headed to the Nintendo Switch in Q2 2018. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Bear With Me is an episodic noire adventure game. Amber is trying to find her missing brother with the aid of her trusty friend, Ted E. Bear.
Haunted by nightmares, Amber wakes up in the middle of the night only to find out that her brother Flint is missing. She seeks help from her buddy, Ted E. Bear, a retired, grumpy old detective.
The dynamic duo sets out to hunt for clues and interrogate witnesses and suspects, unaware of the tragedies that recently started happening to residents of Paper City.
The plot thickens as a mysterious “Red Man” has been seen starting fires around town and looking for little miss Amber.
- Story driven “horror” noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Full English voiceover as well as subtitles in French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.
- Original Soundtrack.
Bear with Me (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q2 2018 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Exordium Games PR
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots for the Ver. 1.4 update for VOEZ, that adds 14 new songs for free (bringing the total of songs to 176!):
You can find more details about the Software updates for VOEZ on this page!