Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Sundered: Eldritch Edition announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Aaero: Complete Edition
- Incredible Mandy
Sundered: Eldritch Edition
Today, Thunder Lotus announced that their latest game, Sundered, is headed to the Nintendo Switch. To be more precise, it’s an enhanced version called Sundered: Eldritch Edition that will be launched on Nintendo’s console on December 21st worldwide (and now available for pre-purchase). It features local co-op with up to 4 players, but also a new quest chain through new areas, and a battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss. It will cost $19.99.
Here’s a trailer and some details:
Sundered is a chaotic hand-drawn action-adventure game where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. Confront hordes of terrifying enemies in an ever-changing world inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Sundered is a challenging and unique take on a classic genre from the creators of Jotun, now with local co-op!
Sundered: Eldritch Edition includes the Magnate of the Gong Update, adding local co-op multiplayer support for up to 4 players, along with new areas and a chaotic battle against the new Magnate of the Gong boss!
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Sundered: Eldritch Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 21st worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Thunder Lotus PR
Aaero: Complete Edition
Earlier today, Mad Fellows announced the upcoming release of Aaero: Complete Edition on Nintendo Switch. This is a high-speed sci-fi shooting action game, with immersive music elements. The Complete Edition includes, as the name implies, all DLC released on other platforms, but also various other improvements. It will be released on December 24th in Europe and North America, and will cost 14.99€ / £10.99 / $14.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
Aaero synergizes high-speed sci-fi shooting action with immersive music elements to deliver an amazing audio-visual experience. Speed through stunning, stylized environments as you trace ribbons of light, all the while releasing the energy in the game’s music. Encounter strange enemies, evade incoming obstacles, and overcome epic boss battles – all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 21 different levels, each painstakingly crafted to match the music.
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- The Complete Edition includes the 1000DaysWasted: Drum & Bass Pack, The Monstercat Pack as well as the Comet, Phaser and Sol player ship skins.
Aaero: Complete Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 24th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Mad Fellows PR
Here’s the latest behind the scenes video for Incredible Mandy:
— IncredibleMandyGame (@InMandyGame) December 1, 2018
Incredible Mandy (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.