On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Digimon Survive on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 28th 2022 in Japan, and July 29th 2022 in North America and Europe)
Click here for more Software updates!
Digimon Survive – Ver. 1.03
- Release date: September 28th 2022 (North America) / September 29th 2022 (Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following to the game:
- fixes an issue causing players not to be able to select functions other than “Free Battle”, and therefore preventing them from proceeding with the story event, in Chapter 10
- Workaround: Do not select “Event Battle” in Chapter 10 when the number of Free actions is at 1, or load an earlier save.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)
How to download updates for Digimon Survive for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Digimon Survive, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.