On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Death Squared on Nintendo Switch (originally released on July 13th 2017 in Europe and North America, and November 2nd 2017 in Japan).
How to download updates for Death Squared for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Death Squared, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Death Squared – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 14th 2019 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds 15 new levels in the vault
- adds a color blind option
- adds 3 New Game challenge mode (Slippery, Old Timey, Bomb Rain) (Unlocked in the settings)
- new Home Menu icon
- adds Rotate Camera option
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Circle Ent. (YouTube)