Today’s Daily news: Ved announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Death Crown
- Fallen Legion Revenants
1C Entertainment have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Ved, a story-driven RPG developed by Karaclan. It will be released sometime in 2022.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In VED, you take the role of Kir, a young hero who comes to the city of Micropole in search of a new life. There he suddenly discovers the ability to teleport between two interconnected worlds full of mysterious flying islands, strange creatures and dangerous monsters. Unfold an interactive story where each decision matters and help Kir discover the truth about this magical place, so that you can decide the fate of two worlds. Your power is magic of the Veds!
- A non-linear story where every decision can lead to irreversible consequences and endings.
- Several game factions that have different views on the events taking place. A dynamic system of relationships will allow you to influence the decisions of the key characters.
- Innovative turn-based battle system. Use the advantage depending on your position.
- Build a shelter for yourself and your allies to unlock new skills and abilities.
- A system of unique interactive events that impose curses or blessings on the hero, which last until the end of the game.
- The game features a fully orchestrated original soundtrack that will accompany you on your adventure.
Ved (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2022 in Europe and North America.
Source: 1C Entertainment PR
Badland Publishing have announced that Death Crown has been delayed to March 2021 in Europe and North America. It was previously announced for… today!
Here’s some more details:
Death Crown is like nothing you’ve ever seen or played before. Using the most basic rules of the genre, CO5MONAUT and Stas Pisarev have created a frenetic and groundbreaking experience where battles are resolved in just minutes.
Generate resources (by building mines, or mills, depending on the faction), troops that you’ll throw against your opponent, and towers that will serve to defend your positions and conquer more ground on the map. In Death Crown, the course of the battle can change in a matter of seconds, so forget about clever strategy and relaxed gameplay – act quickly, act relentlessly or you’ll be history.
Death Crown (Switch – eShop) comes out in March in Europe and North America.
Source: Badland Publishing PR
Fallen Legion Revenants
YummyYummyTummy have announced a contest for Fallen Legion Revenants, which runs until March 1st.
Here’s all the details:
Get ready to take on monster hordes and parry enemy attacks in the intense Fallen Legion Revenants demo! Beginning February 11, upload your best combo videos to Twitch or YouTube and show them to us by using the #FallenLegionRevenants hashtag on Twitter. The player with the top combo will win $500. If the winning combo is over 100 hits, the prize will double to $1,000.
NB: contest is only open to residents of the United States and Canada (excl. Québec).
Also, here’s some more details and the list of key features for the game:
In a world covered in miasma, a floating castle is the last refuge for mankind. The earth is scarred with creatures altered by the plague while Welkin Castle is isolated in the sky from the horrors below.
Lucien, a charismatic politician protected within the castle’s walls, discovers an ancient book where he learns of the Exemplars, weapons that can turn into sentient soldiers. He joins forces with Rowena, a revenant determined to find a way to come back to life to raise her living son, and the two reluctantly make a pact to overthrow the mad tyrant controlling Welkin.
- Weaver of Fate: Influence the events within the castle through your dialogue choices, and determine who lives or dies with every decision you make.
- Unearthly Warriors: As Rowena, test your reflexes and tactical prowess with intense real-time battles as you command a squad of legendary Exemplars to decimate your foes.
- Forbidden Knowledge: As Lucien, craft potions and other useful items with Alchemic Recipes, and use stealth tactics to navigate the castle and discover its secrets.
Fallen Legion Revenants (Switch) comes out on February 16th in North America, February 19th in Europe, and February 27th in Oceania. No release date for Japan yet.
Source: YummyYummyTummy PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!