On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer feat. The Legend of Zelda on Nintendo Switch (originally released on June 13th, 2019 in Europe and North America, and June 14th 2019).
Click here for more Software updates!
Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer feat. The Legend of Zelda – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: July 31st 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- added achievements
- added leaderboard categories for co-op. If co-op is used at any point during a run, the run will become a “co-op” run for leaderboard purposes
- added more granularity to time-based leaderboard scores
- added a “Beat Rumble” option, that gently vibrates the controller on the beat
- added “(<character> only)” flyaway when a player picks up a weapon their character cannot currently use
- added collision in several areas to prevent map escapes and dungeon skips
- added an option to see the credits from the main menu
- adjusted enemy movement behaviour when an enemy is being pushed against a wall by wind
- adjusted player movement behaviour when holding an object while being pushed by wind
- adjusted player movement behaviour when pushing an object while sliding on ice
- added an option to change some HUD elements to improve readability for colour-blind players
- changed HUD elements to grey-out when the player does not have enough stamina for that action
- prevent giving out dagger/shortsword in “Flawless Victory” blue chest
- fixed a bug that could cause enemies to take an extra move when the song looped
- fixed a bug where bombs could be lifted after they had exploded, with unintended results
- fixed a bug where game time would continue to count up if the console was put to sleep or quit to the home menu
- fixed a bug where skipping the cutscene between phases of the Ganon battle could prevent him from refilling his health
- many other bug fixes
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Brave Yourself Games
How to download updates for Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer feat. The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer feat. The Legend of Zelda, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.