On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Blizzard Arcade Collection on Nintendo Switch (originally released on February 19th 2021 in North America, and February 20th 2021 in Europe and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Blizzard Arcade Collection – Ver. 1.0.2
- Release date: April 13th 2021 (North America, Europe) / April 14th 2021 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available. This update brings the following:
- adds two new game: Lost Vikings 2 and RPM Racing
- adds new features
- the Museum now includes a Design Documents gallery. Check it out to learn more about how these games were translated from initial concepts to finished products.
- new Streamer Mode for Rock N Roll Racing in the Definitive Edition and 4-player local multiplayer that lets you stream your gameplay with MIDI versions of the songs while still preserving the game’s rocking sound.
- provides quality-of-life updates
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Blizzard Entertainment
How to download updates for Blizzard Arcade Collection for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Blizzard Arcade Collection, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.