Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm delayed to March in Japan, Limited Edition announced, opening movie
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm is a Visual Novel already available on PC and PlayStation platforms (including in an adult-only version, on PC), which received an anime adaptation in 2016. Back in August, Fairys announced that a Nintendo Switch version would be released this Fall in Japan, at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
But unfortunately, fans of Visual Novels will have to wait until next year to play Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm on their Nintendo Switch, since that version of the game is now launching on March 29th 2017 in Japan. There will be three separate editions:
- Regular (retail): 6 800 Yen
- Regular (digital): price TBC
- Limited Edition (retail, first-print only): 9 800 Yen
The Limited Edition includes the following:
- special box
- Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Visual Fan Book (B5, 82 pages)
- Character song CD, with “Hazumu kutsu de” by Asuka Kurashina (voiced by Misato Fukuen), “Delicious Days!” by Misaki Tobisawa (voiced by Azumi Asakura), “Natsu to Koneko to One-piece” by Mashiro Arisaka (voiced by Nozomi Yamamoto), and “Yasashii Jikan” by Rika Ichinose (voiced by Madoka Yonezawa).
- Drama CD (same one as the Limited Edition for the PS Vita version)
Pre-orders for the game will start on October 15th (this Sunday).
Next, here’s the opening movie for the Nintendo Switch version of the game:
And here’s some pictures:
Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm (Switch) comes out on March 29th in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!