On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for AI: The Somnium Files on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 17th 2019 in North America, September 19th 2019 in Japan, and September 20th 2019 in Europe).
Click here for more Software updates!
AI: The Somnium Files – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: September 17th 2019 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
This update provides various bug fixes.
- Additional notes: this is the Day 1 update for the game. It’s highly recommended to download it before starting the game.
- Source: Spike-Chunsoft
How to download updates for AI: The Somnium Files for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for AI: The Somnium Files, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.