My Nintendo: additional details about the launch in Japan
A quick reminder for users with a Japanese Nintendo Account: My Nintendo launches on March 17th, on the day as Miitomo. Unfortunately, we don’t quite know at which time exactly the service will launch,allowing you to get points by playing Nintendo games and mobile apps.
- Japan: March 17th (12AM)
- Europe: March 16th (4PM)
- UK: March 16th (3PM)
- North America (ET): March 16th (11AM)
- North America (PT): March 16th (8AM)
NB: My Nintendo will only launch in Japan on March 17th. The EU and NA times above are for users with a Japanese Nintendo Accounts who happen to live outside Japan.
Here’s what can and cannot net you points:
- games (download cards and codes): OK
- games (direct purchases on the Nintendo eShop and Nintendo’s website): OK
- DLC: not supported
- Nintendo 3DS Themes: not supported
- Tickets: not supported
We should have more details about My Nintendo when it launches on Thursday in Japan. The European and North American launch will come towards the end of the month, at the same time as Miitomo.