On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 13th 2018 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
How to download updates for Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut – Ver. 1.0.1
- Release date: January 15th 2019 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
– resolves random encounter crashes
– improves performance
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: inXile Entertainment (Twitter)