Splatoon 2 comes out in a little over 2 months, on July 21st, and there’s a still a lot we don’t know about the game itself. But at least, fans who always rely on them will be glad to know it will indeed get official guide. That guide was announced yesterday, and it’s once again Prima Games that will release it.
The official description doesn’t reveal anything new about the game, though it does confirm that there are once again collectibles to collect in Hero Mode (the Single Player mode).
Here’s everything included in the official Splatoon 2 guide:
- Complete Walkthrough: Fully detailed single-player walkthrough to help you solve every puzzle, splat every enemy, and conquer every boss.
- Detailed Maps: Find every collectible and uncover every secret.
- Claim Your Turf: Multiplayer strategies from Splatoon experts give you the edge in online battles.
- Personalize Your Style: Complete details on how to unlock all weapons, headgear, clothes, and more.
- Get Ready to Ink: Strategies for all the new and returning weapons, including the all new Splat Dualies.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide as well as content updates optimized for a second-screen experience.
Here’s the cover of the guide:
If you’re interested in that Splatoon 2 guide, you can now pre-order it from Amazon:
NB: affiliate links.
Splatoon 2 (Switch) will be released on July 21st worldwide.
Source: Prima Games