On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for Slain: Back From Hell on Nintendo Switch (originally released on the Nintendo eShop on December 7th in Europe and North America).
How to download Software updates for Slain: Back From Hell on the Nintendo Switch?
To download updates for Slain: Back From Hell on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Slain: Back From Hell – Patch 1
- Release date: December 22nd 2017 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
This update boosts framerates to 60 per-second and above, in all Nintendo Switch modes, including handheld.
- Source: News (Nintendo Switch)