On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Raji: An Ancient Epic on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 18th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Raji: An Ancient Epic – Ver. ???
- Release date: November 5th 2020 (North America, Europe
- Patch notes:
Performance Related Fixes
- Improvements to the game’s performance in both handheld and docked mode
- Improved the dynamic resolution percentage, resulting in better visuals
- Localization bugs fixed
- Better UI scalingGeneral improvements
- Fixed checkpoint locations
- Added the ability to load checkpoints from the menu
- Attack impacts on enemies increased by 20% for all weapons
- Decreased Raji’s recovery after being hit by an enemy, this lowers the chance to be stun-locked
- The Rage Mahinasura has been slightly nerfed (it was a bit too hard)
- Fixed the camera angles in multiple locations
- Jumps are much more accurate
- Decreased fog values
- Camera shake and post-processing blur effects have been amplified by 20%, improving how the game feels.
- Chieftain Boss has been slightly buffed
- Ice Power attack will only insta-freezeBug-fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused Raji to fly into the sky
- Fixed a bug that caused the Vayusura to fly out of the battle area
- Fixed an issue that caused the brightness slider to not work
- Fixed a bug that caused the bow to stops shooting
- Fixed a bug that caused Raji to be stuck outside a combat arena
- Fixed UI sizes in Handheld mode
- Fixed a bug that caused Raji to not get chakra after falling in the water in by the Desert Tree
- Many additional smaller fixes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Nodding Head Games (Facebook)
How to download updates for Raji: An Ancient Epic for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Raji: An Ancient Epic, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.