Today, Abylight announced their latest game, which also happens to be their very first for the Nintendo Switch: Qbics Paint. With this game, you will be able to discover the joys of 3D modeling and painting, via the touch screen of the console. Basically, you “sculpt” blocks with your fingers, in order to discover the Qbics hidden within. Once you have your Qbic, you can paint it and customise with a 24-colour palette.
If you just want to let your creativity roam free, you can use the Creation Mode to sculpt and paint Qbics like you want. You can also edit those you have already unlocked, or use Image Mode to combine it with a wide range of stock images.
Here’s the key features
- Release your stress with its relaxing gameplay while you train your creative skills and your spatial vision
- Anyone can sculpt and paint in 3D by using its user-friendly interface
- The Touch Screen of the Nintendo Switch makes a great canvas to create artwork that can be shared at
- 4 game modes: Sculpt, Paint, and Image
- More than 50 models to unlock and 50 empty spaces to create your own figures
And here’s the very first screenshots for the game:
Qbics Paint (Switch – eShop) will be released sometime in 2017. It has been added to the Upcoming Releases page!