On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for One Hand Clapping on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 14th 2021 in Europe, North America, and Japan)!
Click here for more Software updates!
One Hand Clapping – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 23rd 2022 (North America, Europe) / May 24th 2022 (Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Moved gondola load trigger in beat machine scene
- Updates to forest recording rooms melodies and reset behavior and added reset tutorial text
- Made Forest Memory C+R easier and made SI voice louder
- Small tweaks to echolocation to make it a bit less frustrating
- Fixed bug with City Recording Rooms reset and added reset prompt to first puzzle
- Increased thickness of recorded resonant rock outline
- Cut out last Desert Memory tunnel round and added more silence incarnate singing and moving
- Adjusted Mountain Memory belly beat spacing
- Fixed bug with desert memory audio
- Moved audio transition for harmony grid 1
- Added button to toggle educational mode
- Fixed layering issue with Relative Pitch Platforms waterfall
- Audio tweaks to Relative Pitch Platform crystal, Desert Recording Room platforms, mirror staircase audio layers, HH energy voice
- Fixed Echolocation autocomplete bug
- Fixed environment layouts to work better with various aspect ratios
- Expanded Echolocation effective range
- Fixed Sea eels autocomplete bug
- Added an Intro Calibration Sequence
- Added educational mode tutorial text
- Fixed bug with Rhythm Village music when loading checkpoints
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: HandyGames (Steam)
How to download updates for One Hand Clapping for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for One Hand Clapping, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.