Later this year, fans of the Nickelodeon universe will be able to duke it out in the second Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl game (logically called Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2!). Just like the first one, it will offer a large cast of playable characters (including several newcomers), and it’s those characters that GameMill are again showcasing via a series of Character Spotlight videos.
In this post, you will find all the Character Spotlight videos for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 in one place. It will be updated as soon as a new video is shared, so keep checking back!
Here’s a playlist with all the videos in one place:
- Korra (November 7th)
- Invader Zim (November 2nd)
- Rocko (November 1st)
- Reptar (October 25th)
- Jenny (October 23rd)
- Lucy Loud (October 13th)
- Gerald (October 11th)
- Azula (October 6th)
- Danny Phantom (October 4th)
- Ember (October 2nd)
- Angry Beavers (September 28th)
- Garfield (September 25th)
- Grandma Gertie (September 18th)
- Nigel Thornberry (September 15th)
- Ren & Stimpy (September 12th)
- Aang (September 11th)
- Ember (September 7th)
- Donatello (September 6th)
- April O’Neil (September 5th)
- El Tigre (August 31st)
- Plankton (August 29th)
- Raphael (August 28th)
- Patrick (August 16th)
- Jimmy Neutron (August 14th)
- Squidwards (August 11th)
- SpongeBob (August 10th)
About Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 lets you duke it out with the biggest and best fighting character roster yet, including all new characters like Squidward Tentacles, Jimmy Neutron, and more to be announced. Choose your favourite brawlers, master their unique move sets, and use all-new powerful Supers to land the finishing blow. Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with its own single-player campaign featuring roguelike elements, voice acting for all playable characters, and full crossplay on all game systems.
- A Totally New Fighting Game Experience: Rebuilt and reimagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 redefines what a Nickelodeon fighting game can be with new and revamped visuals, audio, animations, modes, stages, mechanics, taunts and move sets, competitively tuned for all levels of play.
- New & Improved Brawlers: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2’sroster is bigger and better than ever, with even more variety in how each unique character plays. Battle with brand new Nickelodeon fighters as well as returning fan favourites!
- Hit Hard With Supers: Power up your fighters with incredible new Supers, which can deal devastating blows to opponents.
- Single-Player Campaign: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 will launch with a unique campaign featuring roguelike elements. Put your skills to the test as you fight to stop Danny Phantom archvillain Vlad Plasmius from taking over the Nickelodeon universe!
- Voice Acting for All Playable Characters: Feel the energy and excitement of every attack with a fully voiced cast of fighters, including the talents of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) and Bill Fagerbakke (SpongeBob SquarePants).
- Minigame Mayhem: Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 introduces all-new minigames to play alone or with friends. Compete for global leaderboard high scores in Pinch the Blimps, Whack-a-Bot, and Irken Armada Bootcamp Survival.
- Full Cross-Platform Play: Battle it out with up to four players on any platform with seamless crossplay, utilizing enhanced netcode for consoles and PC.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 2 (Switch) comes out digitally on November 7th in Europe and North America, and at retail on December 1st in Europe and North America.
Source: GameMill Entertainment PR (27/07/2023)