On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Jump Force Deluxe Edition on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 27th 2020 in Japan, and August 28th 2020 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Jump Force Deluxe Edition – Ver. 1.0.3
- Release date: January 29th 2021 (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added Premium Shop Counter.
- Added missions at Mission Counter.
- Added new stages.
- Adjusted Piccolo’s Evil Assault so that after hitting an opponent, you can do a Pursuit Attack by rushing.
- Adjusted Piccolo’s Hellzone Grenade so that even if a support attack is used while the grenade is visible, the grenade will not disappear.
- Adjusted so that when Pegasus Seiya’s Awakened Ability “Cosmic Star Arrow” is used after the Pegasus Meteor Fist attack, the opponent cannot escape.
- Increased the hit stop time when Dragon Shiryu’s Soaring Mountain Dragon attack hits an opponent. Adjusted so that when the attack hits, you can follow up with an Excalibur attack.
- Adjusted so that Galena (Playable Character)’s Wild Hunt can be charged by holding and armor is strengthened while activated.
- Adjusted so that Kurapika’s throw can be followed up with a Steal Chain attack.
- Reduced the rigid time while guarding attacks by Monkey D. Luffy’s Gum-Gum Red Hawk.
- Reduced the duration of Marshall D. Teach’s Dark End. Adjusted so that when the opponent is attacked, their down value increases and the explosion attack range is reduced. Adjusted so that if you are attacked before the dark mass hits the ground, the attack is cancelled out.
- Adjusted Health and ATK stats for Trafalgar Law
- Adjusted Ability Gauge quantity for Cell (Perfect Form)’s Perfect Barrier
- Improved game stability.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Bandai-Namco
How to download updates for Jump Force Deluxe Edition for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Jump Force Deluxe Edition, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.