On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Guilt Battle Arena on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 1st 2018 in Europe and North America, and March 15th 2018 in Japan).
How to download updates for Guilt Battle Arena for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Guilt Battle Arena, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Guilt Battle Arena – Ver. 3.0
- Release date: August 2nd 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- adds 6 new game modes:
- Cup mode (1 to 4 players): unlock all the medals
- Heart Stealer mode: take enemies’ hearts to heal when they’re defeated
- Alien Pet mode: battle alongisde a pet
- Horde mode (1 to 2 players, co-op): take on Dreadful Judge and his minions
- and more…
- adds 4 new modifiers:
- Short Range
- Low Gravity
- Fast Bullet
- Shoot Behind
- adds 79 costumes
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Invicible Cat PR