On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Grave Keeper on Nintendo Switch (originally released on August 8th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Grave Keeper – Ver. ???
- Release date: October 11th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
This update fixes the following issues:
- game not progressing after beating the skeleton king
- daily quests not resetting
- other minor bugs
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Grave Keeper for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Grave Keeper, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.