On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for European Conqueror X on Nintendo Switch (originally released on May 7th, 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
European Conqueror X – Ver. 1.0.4
- Release date: August 7th 2019 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- makes various improvements
- adds a new Conquest scenario (starts in 1882)
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Circle Ent. (Twitter)
How to download updates for European Conqueror X for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for European Conqueror X, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.