Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Later Alligator to be released in March, but also…
- Coral Island
- Ova Magica
- Heart of the Woods
- Gravity Heroes
Smallbu Animation have announced that Later Alligator has passed lotcheck, and is now slated for a March release in Europe and North America.
Source: Smallbu Animation (Twitter)
The Kickstarter campaign for Coral Island is still going and has proved extremely successful so far with $648 886 pledged as of writing. Here’s where the campaign stands regarding Stretchgoals:
- $125 000: Mini Games. We’ll add a bunch of minigames throughout the island, so you’ll have more things to do. [reached]
- $175 000: Bug Catching. Bug catching will be added as a game mechanic. The good kind of bug! [reached]
- $200 000: Expanded Museum. The museum will now include an aquarium and indoor park to display your bugs! [reached]
- $250 000: NPC Seasonal Outfits. All NPC will have different outfits for Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter. Applies to both portraits and in-game models. [reached]
- $300 000: Console & Switch Port. All Backers will be able to choose between Steam, Consoles, or Switch key! [reached]
- $350 000: Merfolk Underwater Village. Expanding the underwater map. Explore and stumble upon Merfolk Village. Rediscover fairy tales! [reached]
- $400 000: Kids Grow Up. All kids, NPC and player’s, will age until the teenage years. Includes additional stories and relationship developments. [reached]
- $500 000: Mod Support. Mod compatibility! Help us figure out the type of mods Coral Island should support. [reached]
- $600 000: Multiplayer. Play with friends! We’ll hire two additional full time devs to implement co-op and up to 4 player online farms in Coral Island. [reached]
- $700 000: Beach & Festival Outfits. We will add bathing suits as Beach Outfits and 1 festival outfit to 20NPCs (all dateables are included) [new]
- $750 000: M/S/B/C Now Dateable! Millie, Suki, Ben, and Charles join the dateable roster! [new]
- $850 000: 4 New Characters Added. We make the two more lively by welcoming 4 new residents to Coral Island. Amount of dateable out of this batch TBD. [new]
- $1 000 000: Merfolk Kingdom. The village becomes a Kingdom, and features a festival. We expand the Merfolk romance and questlines. You’ll meet 20 Merfolk, befriend 10, and may find love with 2 of them. [new]
- $1 250 000: Island Hopping. Unlock a new biome to explore around Coral Island. Slowly build a ship and travel to different islands for even more stories! [new]
Also, the latest Kickstarter update is now available: click here to check it out!
The Kickstarter campaign for Ova Magica is still going strong, with 185 733€ pledged as of writing. Here’s where the campaign stands:
- 55 000€: Play with your Bloobs [reached]
- 70 000€: Additional Blob World [reached]
- 85 000€: Clover Town Museum [reached]
- 100 000€: Pool Area & Swimsuit Outfits [reached]
- 115 000€: Expand your House [reached]
- 130 000€: Beauty Salon [reached]
- 150 000€: Free Reward: Blob Encyclopedia [reached]
- 175 000€: Photo Mode [reached]
- 210 000€: NPC join you on expedition [new]
- 250: Blob Fusion [new]
Also, the latest Kickstarter update is now live: click here to check it out!
Ova Magica (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Heart of the Woods
Studio Elan have announced that they have partnered with Ratalaika Games in order to bring Heart of the Woods to the Nintendo Switch. The game is now slated for a Q2 2021 release.
Source: Studio Elan (Twitter)
Natsume have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: ConnecTank, developed by YummyYummyTummy. More details about it will be shared at a later date!
ConnecTank (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
PQube have announced that the console release of Gravity Heroes has been delayed to an unspecified date. More details will be shared soon.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!