On this page, you will find all there is to know about Software updates for DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 14th 2017 in Japan, December 19th 2017 in North America, and December 26th 2017 in Europe).
How to download Software updates for DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time on the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time on the Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, press either + or – to go to the Options page. The version number is displayed right under the game’s title.
DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time – Ver. 1..0.4
- Release date: February 16th 2018 (worldwide)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes.
- List of changes:
- this update only changes the PEGI rating for the game, and does not add or change any content whatsoever.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: DragonFangZ (Twitter)