Today’s Daily news: Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop in Europe and North America, but also…
- Fight Crab
- Dead by Daylight
- BurgerTime Party!
- Fantasy Friends
- Just Dance 2020
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Heads up for players interested in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions: digital pre-orders are now live on the Nintendo eShop in Europe and North America!
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (Switch) comes out on August 27th in Japan, and August 28th in Europe and North America.
Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)
Here’s a web commercial for Fight Crab:
Fight Crab (Switch) comes out on August 20th in Japan, and September 15th in Europe and North America.
Dead by Daylight
Yesterday, Dead by Daylight received a pretty major update: it now offers cross-play! You can now play with other players on Steam, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and soon Stadia. Also, it looks like cross-progression is also on the way.
If you don’t like cross-play, no problem: you can deactivate it at any time from the settings (you will then be matched exclusively with players on the same platform as you).
Check out this page for more details!
In the mood for a burger or two? The demo version for BurgerTime Party! is finally available in Europe, following its release in North America and Japan many months ago.
Source: Marvelous Europe (Twitter)
Just For Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Fantasy Friends, a magical pet-caring game developed by Xaloc Studios. It will be released this Winter (2020) in Europe and North America, at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Welcome to Fantasy Friends, a world of magic and fantasy where you’re responsible for taking care of fantastic creatures! The game takes place in a gorgeous fantasy forest where anything is possible! With the help of Aurea, the magic fairy, you will care for 12 adorable new pet friends! Take care of them and make sure you give them all the love they need. If you do, your pets will grow up and play with you!
The more you care for them, keeping them happy and healthy, the more mana you will earn. Use your mana to get new creatures, buy them new clothes or even cooler toys to play with, and decorate the forest with incredible fun items!
- From a flying panda to a rainbow unicorn, discover 12 incredible creatures you’ll love to cuddle and play with. As soon as they hatch, all of them will need your attention.
- Each animal needs a specific food you’ll have to produce. They each live in their own house and have an original game that they like best. Have fun while getting to know them all!
- Collect hundreds of colors and skins for your pets and challenge your friends to see who will have the most unique creatures. Be the first to find the rarest ones!
- Get cool accessories (hats, sunglasses, ribbons, etc.) to customize each of your pets!
- Decorate the forest in your own style with beautiful buildings, plants, and magical objects! Some of them may surprise you.
- Random magical events can happen at any time… You can earn more mana or even get exclusive skins!
Fantasy Friends (Switch) comes out this Winter in Europe and North America.
Source: Just For Games PR
Just Dance 2020
Here’s the latest video for Just Dance 2020:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!