On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Cat Quest II on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 24th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Cat Quest II – Ver. ??? (Mew World Update)
- Release date: August 8th (North America, Europe, Japan)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds New Game
- provides AI improvements
- provides balance tweaks
- provides various QoL improvements, including colour coded weapons based on rarity
- adds completion stats on dungeons, quest and items
- adds Arcane Temples all round the world
- changes how the defense stat works: it’s now displayed as a bar in front of your health, and it will take damage in place of it. It recharges over time.
How to download updates for Cat Quest II for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Cat Quest II, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.