On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Glaive: Brick Breaker on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 26th 2018 in Europe and North America).
Click here for more Software updates!
Glaive: Brick Breaker – Ver. ???
- Release date: April 29th 2019 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
No patch notes available.
- List of changes:
- adds level creator to build (and play!) your very own maps
- adds additional power-ups
- adds additional mechanics
- adds a new game mode
- and more…
- Additional notes: none
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Glaive: Brick Breaker for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Glaive: Brick Breaker, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.