On this page, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Jet Kave Adventure on Nintendo Switch (originally released on September 17th 2019 in Europe and North America)
Click here for more Software updates!
Jet Kave Adventure – Ver. ???
- Release date: February 13th 2020 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- ARCADE MODE – Challenge yourself to a classic, arcade-like experience. In this mode, you have a limited number of lives and getting to the checkpoint no longer replenishes your health. Plus, extra lives can be bought only between levels so if you lose them all, it means a good ol’ Game Over. It’s tough but fair.
- ONLINE RANKINGS – Do your best in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges, and compete against other players. Challenge your friends to beat your high score!
- IN-GAME ACHIEVEMENTS – Squeeze everything out of the gameplay mechanics with these extra objectives. Some are challenging, some are secret, some are… “unconventional,” but they are all fun.
- Various fixes
- List of changes:
- New Mode – a new way to play designed for those who enjoy that extra bit of challenge.
- In-Game Achievements – additional objectives that put a fresh spin on the gameplay.
- Online Leaderboards – aim for the best Challenge results and compete with the rest of the world.
- Additional notes: none
- Source: 7Levels PR
How to download updates for Jet Kave Adventure for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Jet Kave Adventure, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.