Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- American Fugitive
- Ary and the Secret of Seasons
- Gato Roboto
- My Friend Pedro
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
505 Games have announced that Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, the critically-acclaimed indie adventure game, is coming to the Nintendo Switch on May 28th in Europe and North America. It’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop for 13.49€ / £8.99 (regular price: 14.99€ / £9.99).
This version of the game offers a two-player local co-op mode (created specifically for this version of the game), but also exclusive bonus content such as a behind-the-scenes commentary from Josef Fares (Director) and a concept-art gallery.
Here’s a trailer:
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: 505 Games PR
Plug In Digital have announced that they are bringing Anarcute to the Nintendo Switch on May 30th, in Europe and North America. It’s a “rampaging riot simulator” that combines cute aesthetics with “huge-scale chaos, colourful destruction and crowd-beat’em all gameplay”, developed by Anarteam.
It can now be pre-ordered on the Nintendo eShop for 14.99€ / £13.49 / $14.99, with the following languages available: English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features: for Anarcute:
Anarcute is both the cutest and the ultimate riot simulator. In Anarcute, the player gets to lead dozens of cute rioters that are determined to relieve the world from the rule of evil and sad forces who enforce their authority through the very very mean Brainwash Patrol.
Our rioters are ready to do anything, even if it means destroying whole cities to rebuild later. In order to recognize themselves, the rioters are adorable little animals, from cat to elephant or crocodile and many more to discover !. With a colorful and cute-Kawaii art style, Anarcute provides players with a cartoon and humorous experience.
It is time for cute revolution !
- United we stand: In Anarcute you’re not controlling a single character but rather a whole crowd! The bigger the crowd, the more powerful it gets.
- The city is your playground: Phone booth, fire hydrants, trash cans, bikes, cars… use objects from the city as projectiles. If your crowd gets big enough, you’ll even be able to take down whole buildings and make them collapse on your opponents!
- Fight the Brainwash Patrol: Lasers, Electric Turrets, Spider Robots, Helicopters and Mortars are some of the many traps and enemies that will stand in your way
- Spread the revolution across the Globe: During your adventure, you will get through 5 cities with unique visual and audio settings. From Tokyo to Paris and going through Reykjavik & Miami, the Brainwash Patrol won’t give you any rest. Explore every corner of the cities to find all the animals and customize the crowd to your taste!
- Lead a group of adorably cute rioters and wreak havoc all over the world in your fight against evil
- Pick up any object in the streets and throw those at the Brainwash Patrol
- Take down any building on your path and take advantage of the city’s layout
- Fight the Brainwash Patrol, a terrible force ready to do anything to stop you
- Explore the world and set it free!
Anarcute (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 30th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Plug In Digital PR
Here’s the launch trailer for American Fugitive:
American Fugitive (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 23rd in Europe and North America.
Ary and the Secret of Seasons
Here’s the latest picture for Ary and the Secret of Seasons:
Ary and the Secret of Seasons (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: official Twitter account
Here’s the video clip for Gato Roboto:
Gato Roboto (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
My Friend Pedro
Here’s the latest video clip for My Friend Pedro:
My Friend Pedro (Switch – eShop) comes out in June in Europe and North America.